Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Apologies for missing a few of you (well okay, everyone) on Skype this weekend. I've been really hitting the books lately, trying to keep up with class readings, so I've been spending most of my down time in the library. These classes are kicking my butt, but I feel like I'm adjusting well; each week I'm able to read more and more. My work ethic is definitely being challenged, but I'm making my best effort to wrestle it into compliance with the demands of graduate school.

I was listening to a local radio station while reading today, and I came across a beautiful piece of music and I thought I'd share it with all of you. Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Love the music - love hearing from you. It's getting cold in Spokane, but its absolutely beautiful - blue skies and autumn colors. We went to Greenbluff this weekend and picked out our pumpkins - maybe we'll do another cat o'lantern. Still not sure about Halloween costumes - we're thinking Dan could go as captain Hook, Henry as Peter Pan and Eamon as Smee in a little striped stocking cap. Oh - we loved Henry's cap BTW - we will send pictures. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete